ASUS K501UX Designed to tackle your everyday computing needs, the ASUS K501 boasts a clean and portable metallic design with the performance to match. Featuring the latest Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M graphics which enables you to stream HD videos, run MS Office programs or even do some casual gaming without hiccup. On top of that, ASUS-exclusive cooling techniques take it to the next level, ensuring your laptop always stays nice and cool to deliver a smooth and quality computing experience.
Smart Dual Fan Cooling System ASUS K501 features an upgraded cooling system with independent copper fans dedicated to cooling the CPU and GPU. This exceptional cooling system keeps temperatures low to prevent overheating and ensure system stability whether you're working on processor-intensive tasks or gaming.
To start, the general build quality is what I expect out of a premium piece of technology. It is very thin and light yet sturdy with the majority of the laptop being made out of aluminum with the only large piece of plastic being on the bottom of the base of it as well as the keys on the keyboard. The keyboard layout is full sized, with a 10-key section, but it is scrunched incredibly close to the regular keys. After a day of data entry, I did finally get used to it.
The screen on this laptop has gotten a bad reputation from the previous model of this laptop, but all of my uses has shown me that the screen is just fine. When at full brightness, everything is crisp and clear. Fonts in Microsoft Word are great as well as photos and graphics in Photoshop. When I unplug the power and the screen dims, it can start to get a little fuzzy to see fine details, but it is far from unusable. The hinge for the screen and lid is relatively stiff and will likely take two hands to open. Rest assured, however, that it will not fly open in your bag or flop about as you move around in your chair.
How to Install Driver Asus:
Here is how to install the driver in laptop and notebook Asus, steps as follows.
1.Download Drivers in the table below.
2.Click and select driver download and extract files
3.Please you follow the instructions provided and click Next
4.Then click Finish
5.Click Restart Pc or Notebook
That’s how to install the driver asus laptop, please follow the instructions that we gave above, please download the drivers you need on the download link in the table below.
ASUS K501UX WH74 Asus Supports
- Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.1GHz).
- Skylake 15.6 inches Matte FHD display. 1920 by 1080 resolution. Windows 10 Operation System.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M gaming graphic card; 8GB RAM; 256GB SSD Storage.
- Backlit keyboard.
- Gigabit Dual-Band 802.11AC ultra-fast Wi-Fi.
- Feature 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI. Bluetooth 4.0.
- 1 year International Warranty with 1 year Accidental Damage Protection
♦ Windows XP 32/64 bit
♦ Windows Vista 32/64 bit
♦ Windows 7 32/64 bit
♦ Windows 8 32/64 bit
♦ Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
♦ Windows 10 32/64 bit
ASUS K501UX WH74 Driver Download Windows All Series
- ASUS K501UX Bios Here
- ASUS K501UX Conexant Audio Driver Here
- ASUS K501UX Intel Graphics Driver Here
- ASUS K501UX nVidia Graphics Driver Here
- ASUS K501UX LAN Driver Here
- ASUS K501UX Alcor Multi-Card Reader Driver Here
- ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver) Here
- ASUS Wireless Radio Control Here
- ASUS K501UX Intel Wireless Lan Driver and Application Here
- ASUS K501UX Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Lan Driver and Application Here
- ASUS K501UX Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver Here
- ASUS K501UX Intel BlueTooth driver Here
- ASUS K501UX Intel INF Update Driver Here
- ASUS K501UX ATKACPI driver and hotkey-related utilities Here
ASUS K501UX WH74 Core i7 Drivers Supports
4/ 5Oleh Uknown System